- Click the "REGISTER PLAYER" link above.
- Returning players use the "Individual Users - Existing Account" to log in using the user name and password for your player.
- New players will need to create a new account; please do not create a family account.
- Complete the registration form and your credit card will be charged at the end of the process.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING
- Birth Certificate: A copy players birth certificate (or passport) is required for ALL NEW players. A player cannot be placed on a team until the date of birth is verified. Please upload in the appropriate section of registration. Take a photo of it with your phone or scan it and upload in the appropriate location in registration.
- Player Requests: Every effort is make to honor a player's team request, but there are no guarantees and EMSA must adhere to the team formation guidelines when assigning players to teams.
- Play Up: Age divisions are based on birth year, not school year. Therefore, players born in the spring may be placed in a younger age group than their classmates that were born in the fall. Younger players can choose to "play up" with classmates and should select that option during registration. Click here to view age chart.
Please contact us if you have any questions.