Team Formation

I want my son/daughter to play in a higher age bracket. Is this possible?

The decision to have your child play-up is something that requires careful consideration. Such a request is generally made when a player demonstrates a skill level above his/her age of play and when there is a team available. Such a request should be made to the appropriate age group commissioner and requires board approval if the player is requesting to play up more than 1 year.

Two things to note: you need to register your child in their correct age-group, using the Special Request Form to request that they play-up.  Eagle Mountain Soccer Association has final approval of any player requesting to play-up.